Monday, November 25, 2019

Working on the video

So far in our project, we haven’t filmed it. My groupmates and I collectively decided to wait till after the holidays to complete our filming. Considering we have detailed ideas and free time later to come this should be fine. We re-planned to film after the holidays and edit. Collectively we think that 1-2 days to film should be plenty. Considering we only need a couple takes for a minute and a half project. We also think 2 days to film at least can work due to there being 4 of us. And also that we’ve previously used the system and know how to work it. Our group has chosen the segment for the song. And have planned the location to match with it
This weekend we didn't film due to other plans. going forward we have planned out alternative dates. Also realized if 3/4 members are present we can still get work done. Knowing we'll all come together during editing and review. With our schedule, it should only take a full day maybe half of a second day will be needed. Considering we know what we are editing and how we want the edits, we predict it will only be one day. Thankfully we have a detailed storyboard. My groupmates and I as well have visions in our heads of the shots. We don't plan on our project being last minute. With our planning, this shift should affect us.
  I am very confident in my group. We all want a positive outcome and will plan for it. Thankfully this is our second time so we kind of know what to expect. Like how to reach certain angles and the editing process. We all know what to do so if a situation to occur we can handle it calmly. The great thing about storyboarding is that I video is already planned. In my opinion, knowing what shots, where and the angle can speed up the amount of time we take. My groupmates and I are on the same page with our visions. We won't let one setback discourage us. And again I'm confident in our abilities together filming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment