Thursday, January 16, 2020

Starting Final Task

My name is Kelsey, I am a high school student. Some things I enjoy are of course films/media, but also photography and playing sports. I really like the media because you're able to express yourself and be creative. It's where your one idea can be elaborated into a blockbuster movie. I like photography however because of the effects and captures you get. Especially when you can use everyday objects to distort or add to the still photo.  I really like being creative and allowing them to come to life. I also like volunteering and extra curricular's to help others. I keep myself pretty occupied between school and other activities. Other members in my group include Tekla, Dominic, and Gage.
  Some things I have learned this past year is vocabulary. In media, I wasn't really aware of all the angles or specific shots. I learned common skills like dumping footage and exporting it into a movie file to be accessible to others. The editing process has been advanced to me. Beforehand I knew a few things, but I have learned about other systems and effects. Some knowledge we are taking into the new project would be the shots and angles. With our advanced knowledge of how to shoot angles and what equipment we will need. Another skill will be how we edit and add effects to our film. Also storyboarding the research process that takes place before picking up the cameras. Both of these will allow our project to move forward smoothly.
 Pitch: A Hollywood term to describe an idea where a film is encapsulated in 25 words or less. Usually with one sentence
Pitch one - Two best friends, one suddenly goes missing
Pitch two- Friends turn on each other. It doesn't end well.
Pitch three- Plan and proceed with the "murder"


No comments:

Post a Comment